CIHE - KTP Study Report
A new report by the Council for Industry and Higher Education has highlighted the ability of Knowledge Transfer Partnerships to build sustainable innovation capability in companies without an existing track record in open innovation.
Based on a study commissioned by the Technology Strategy Board and the Research Councils, the report explores how such collaborations between business and the knowledge base can overcome the barriers to knowledge transfer and deliver successful innovation projects - at the same time stimulating organisational learning so the company becomes more innovative in the long term.
To read the report, 'Key Attributes for Successful Knowledge Transfer Partnerships,’ click here.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership Associate's project presented to Parliament
- KTP collaboration between InterContinental Hotels Group and Oxford Brookes University wins prestigious Partnership of the Year Award in Global Risk Awards 2013
- CIHE Study Report - KTP Management Board Response
- Enabling a resilient energy system - £1m investment for KTP call in Power Electronics
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority to fund KTPs