|KTP has a long and successful track record of working with organisations in the third
sector. For over 34 years, KTP has delivered outstanding results and benefits to
thousands of organisations.
KTP works with a range of value driven organisations, including voluntary and community groups, social enterprises, charities, co-operatives and mutuals.
Over many years, KTP with key sponsors, such as the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), has supported a wide range of projects, which have helped to meet the economic, environmental, cultural and societal objectives of third sector organisations.
KTP offers third sector organisations access to collaborative funding, access to innovative ideas and academic expertise, and the opportunity to enhance organisations’ creativity, effectiveness and productivity.
How can KTP help your organisation?
- KTP can help raise the profile of the organisation
- KTP can enhance the organisation's strategic planning and operational efficiency
- KTP can provide greater market awareness and a potential increase in profits or cost savings
- KTP provides access to expertise and innovative solutions to enable organisational change
- KTP enhances the skills and research capacity of existing staff
- KTP can provide greater access to new areas of influence
KTP has helped these organisations
- Alternative Futures Group in collaboration with John Moores University
- Bournemouth Churches Housing Association in collaboration with Bournemouth University
- Hill Holt Wood in collaboration with the University of Lincoln
- Riding for the Disabled Association in collaboration with the University of Reading
- Sue Ryder Care Direct Ltd in collaboration with the University of Northampton
- The Wallich in collaboration with the University of Glamorgan
- Anchor Trust in collaboration with the University of Sheffield
- National Institute of Adult Continuing Education in collaboration with the University of Glamorgan
- Royal Bath and West of England Society in collaboration with the University of the West of England
KTP case studies
Find out what benefits other organisations have gained from undertaking a KTP.
Want to find out more?